Pisces: This week, when you most need it, you’ll be able to find a small place inside of you that’s as hard as a diamond and as bright as the sun. This week, when it really matters, you can find a corner of your heart that truly knows your own worth, that can protect your from all darkness. This is a week for believing in your own bright magic. This is a week for standing up against everything that would have you stay quiet and everything that would have you be small.
Today’s image was made specially for Madame Clairevoyant by Jen May.
The good thing about being stuck on the Jungle Cruise: how often do you get to do a panorama of the elephant bathing pool?
- Daisy:How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation:If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine:What color looks best on you?
- foxglove:Name three facts about your family?
- Allium:What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom:If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily:If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia:Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip:Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose:Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil:What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose:Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia:Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony:What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip:For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle:Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus:Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia:Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy:What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea:Starbucks order?
- Violet:Do you like where you're from?
- Locust:What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron:What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace:Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia:Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster:Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold:Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia:Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea:What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion:Do you think you're important?
2 - mizunos!
11 - probably alexi pappas! she is beyond adorable and i really wish that i could do steeplechase. she is such a badass.
38 - i run with my puppy all the time. she’s only a year old, but she loves running in the park.
50 - i started running my freshman year of high school when i decided to go out for cross country. this was in the fall of 2011. i joined the team for an at-the-time seemingly random reason, but i’m so glad i did. i was pretty bad my freshman year, but sticking with it has made me who i am today.
saying feminism is unnecessary because you don’t feel oppressed is like saying fire extinguishers are unnecessary because your house isn’t on fire
- Basic Questions:
- One:favorite race
- Two:favorite shoe brand
- Three:Nike or Under Armor?
- Four:favorite gatorade flavor
- Five:favorite food ever
- Six:mile time
- Seven:school mascot
- Eight:longest you've ever run
- Nine:favorite running song
- Ten:runner you idolize
- Interesting Questions:
- Eleven:If female - would you rather be Alexi Pappas or Jordan Hasay? if male - Evan Jager or Nick Symmonds?
- Twelve:describe your favorite running socks
- Thirteen:post a picture of your spikes (if you have them)
- Fourteen:Do you have any hills worth worth talking about?
- Fifteen:shorts or spandex?
- Sixteen:tell about a run where you got overheated
- Seventeen:best race ever :)
- Eighteen:worst race ever :(
- Nineteen:favorite form of carbs?
- Twenty:favorite fruit
- Twenty-one:favorite junk food
- Twenty-two:pre-race meal
- Twenty-three:do you wear a watch?
- Twenty-four:ideal running outfit
- Twenty-five:Have you seen Without Limits? (Pre movie)
- Twenty-six:hardest workout ever (or top three)
- Twenty-seven:Would you rather do 400 or 1000 repeats?
- Twenty-eight:leggings or sweatpants
- Twenty-nine:Do you ice bath?
- Thirty:describe your favorite running trail
- Thirty-one:funny experience at track or xc meet
- Thirty-two:tell about how one of your races where you PR'd
- Thirty-three:How long do you have to wait after eating before you run?
- Thirty-four:Do you ever do homework on the way to meets? (if in hs)
- Thirty-five:tell about your track or xc coach. or both.
- Thirty-six:ever won a race?
- Thirty-seven:ever gotten last in a race?
- Thirty-eight:Have you ever run with a dog?
- Thirty-nine:favorite running quote
- Forty:tell about an interesting person on your team
- Forty-one:favorite ab exercise
- Forty-two:pre-race traditions?
- Forty-three:Have you ever run at night? If so, how was it?
- Forty-four:Food that you eat a lot of a track or xc meets
- Forty-five:pancakes or waffles?
- Forty-six:spaghetti or pizza?
- Forty-seven:Do you ever lift weights?
- Forty-eight:What is your ideal running weather?
- Forty-nine:ever run in the snow?
- Fifty:when and how did you start running?